Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OPI Meet Me On the Star Ferry

I want to show you another lovelie from OPI's Hong Kong collection. (I am wearing green for St. Patty's, but I'm waiting for some decent sun to take a photo.) Anyhow, I almost missed getting this one, but the kind ladies at Trade Secret gave me a call when they got more of the Hong Kong collection in and put it on the side for me.

OPI Meet Me On the Star Ferry


I absolutely adore this polish.



I didn't want to take it off.



In the shade it was pretty, but when I went outside to take pictures BAM!...I was in love.



I would meet this polish on the Star Ferry any day. I don't even know what the Star Ferry is...but it sounds romantic. This makes me think of twilight and velvet chokers and Victorian dresses....erk, somebody stop me.

I had no trouble at all with application. This is three coats (because I'm overzealous) with base & topcoat. I don't know what else to say, I'm too dazzled just remembering the way it sparkled...I'm usually a blue/green/purple lover but I'm totally going to cheat on Absolutely Alice with this one.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)