Friday, December 24, 2010

China Glaze Mrs. Claus

I've been feeling tired and worn out, due in no small part to the massive amounts of vog in the air the last couple weeks. Vog is short for volcanic smog, sulfer dioxide and other yuck being pumped out of our active volcano. If you're interested in learning a bit about the volcano I live with, you can read about it here.

China Glaze Mrs. Claus, sun


Mrs. Claus is from this year's 'Tis The Season winter collection. Three coats over base coat and cover with Poshe. No application trouble although it is a bit sheerer than I expected. Next time I think I'll layer it over a red jelly like Misa Cherry Topping.

China Glaze Mrs. Claus, shade


I know I've been lax in posting but to make up for it I have two more posts already lined up for later today. And more pictures on my camera waiting to be downloaded. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I've got this polish waiting to be used...Looks great on you.

    :( Sorry about the vog stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does look amazing on you! I haven't tried mine yet.

    Happy holidays to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)