Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Golden Rose Multi Dimensions #10 (layered)

I was loving the bright and cheery orange, but had a strong urge for some shimmer and I remembered this little polish I had ordered from Golden Rose. Alone it's pretty sheer but I thought it might look good layered...

Golden Rose Multi Dimensions #10, morning sun (layered over Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up)


In the shade


Awesome. Layered over a bright yellow-orange it looks almost like the bottle color. More substantial. I love the subtle purple duochrome in the shimmer. I used one good coat of the Golden Rose and topped it off with Poshe top coat. (Eek, I totally missed polish on the cleanup...)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)