Thursday, January 28, 2010

OPI Mad As a Hatter

Yesterday I promised pictures of OPI Mad As a Hatter from the Alice in Wonderland collection. This is two coats, again layered over Chelsea Tropic of Cancer. If you want to know why the layering (and why the blue sleeve and the right hand) you can check out yesterday's post. Picture taken outside, morning sunlight.



My camera wouldn't focus properly in the sunlight for some reason. Because of that I tried taking a few more shots inside under an Ottlite.



Deliberate blur on the foreground to show the sparkle here. I can really see this polish being a New Year's Eve or birthday mani. Or maybe a Hey-its-sunny-let's-bling-out mani. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)