Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NYC West Village & Fifth Ave

Sooooo. I love nail polish. I love taking pictures of my nail polish. But what does one do with all those pictures? They're just sitting in folders on my hard drive, taking up space. I thought about wallpapering my bedroom, but on second thought I realized my husband might object. (I checked anyway, and he did.) So then I thought about creating a journal, so to speak. And, well, here I am. I'm not the best photographer. I'm no polish expert. But this makes me happy, and if it makes you happy too, then we can both be happy, right?

This is an old picture, last July to be exact, when I had shortie nails. Two coats of NYC West Village & NYC Fifth Avenue on the tips. Taken outside, late afternoon sun. You can click to see a larger picture, but I'm warning you, it's HUGE.



I love copper and blue together, this reminds me of something but I haven't quite put my finger on it yet. Something from childhood...well, if I think of it I'll edit this. Yay for first posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)