Thursday, February 10, 2011

China Glaze Sneaker Head

China Glaze, I love how you love me! (Seriously, I get some of my best wear time from China Glaze. I wish it were so for everyone...) Today I have for you another polish released a while back, this one from the Summer 2009 Kicks Collection.

China Glaze Sneaker Head, "daylight" lamp


(Sad, I had to break out the lamp because of no sun...*sigh*)



Sneaker Head is a light reddish creme (or pinkish-red? you decide!) that applied well in two coats. Polish consistency was smooth with an easy flow and self-leveling. My base and top coat were the usual NailTek Foundation II and Poshe.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! When I first saw it I thought it was one of the new OPI jellies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)