Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Revlon Glitter Winner!

The entries were written out (I don't know what possessed me to do it by hand!) and placed in a box. *No nail polishes were harmed during this procedure...just evicted for a little while.



I mixed them all up...(eek! hairy arm alert!)



...reached in while 5 pairs of kitty eyes watched intently...



..and drew out a name!



Congratulations to Chaosbutterfly (aka Chi-Chi of The Phalanges Files)! I've sent you an email, so check your inbox!

A big thank you to all of you who entered! This was such fun I already have an idea for another giveaway simmering. Next time: glittery goodness...

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I may not be able to respond to all comments in a timely fashion but I read and appreciate each and every one =)